We Provide Care
At Garnet disability, we are committed to provide highly professional care and support to people with disability and their Families.
With our highly qualified staff, we offer flexible services with a focus on individualised support to empower people with disabilities and their Families.
Registered NDIS provider
Our mission is to provide exceptional service to people with disability, especially with intellectual disability and their support network.
We thrive to protect, bring courage and hope to our clients and their families.
Why choose us
Why Choose Us
Our Purpose and vision distinct us from others and that is the reason you should believe in us.
We value excellent client service and work together with the clients in a professional manner.
We offer individualised services, tailored to specific needs and life goals.
Working For Us
All staff interested in joining our team should meet the following criteria:
- At least 1-year experience in community and disability services.
- Should hold national police check less than 6 months old.
- Working with children check.
- Relevant qualification and registration i.e. cert iii in individual support and AHPRA registration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Valid driver`s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Excellent manual handling technique.
- Reliable and flexible.